- RSS Channel Showcase 6367338
- RSS Channel Showcase 8715050
- RSS Channel Showcase 8457229
- RSS Channel Showcase 7476078
Articles on this Page
- 10/18/14--07:17: _Antelope Audio Laun...
- 10/19/14--07:12: _NYC Event: Brooklyn...
- 10/20/14--06:55: _Composer Cribs: Goo...
- 10/21/14--07:20: _An Assistant Engine...
- 10/22/14--06:55: _Studio Prodigy Mast...
- 10/22/14--19:23: _How is U2 Still Tog...
- 10/23/14--06:41: _Audio Post Expansio...
- 10/24/14--07:23: _Reloop Launches the...
- 10/25/14--07:13: _AMS Neve Launches G...
- 10/27/14--07:02: _New Room: Frequency...
- 10/28/14--07:16: _Review: Batch Comma...
- 10/29/14--07:26: _MOTU Announces Two ...
- 10/30/14--07:26: _Avid and Berklee On...
- 10/30/14--10:40: _The Ins and Outs of...
- 10/31/14--07:14: _iZotope Releases Oz...
- 11/01/14--07:44: _JBL Announces 7 Ser...
- 11/02/14--05:46: _Master Plan: SING M...
- 11/02/14--07:08: _AlexB Launches ORbi...
- 10/18/14--07:17: Antelope Audio Launches Satori – Analog Monitoring & Summing System
- 10/19/14--07:12: NYC Event: Brooklyn StompBox Exhibit – 10/25 & 10/26
- 10/20/14--06:55: Composer Cribs: Goodpenny – Chelsea, New York City
- 10/21/14--07:20: An Assistant Engineer’s Guide to Assisting Engineers (and Producers)
- 10/22/14--19:23: How is U2 Still Together?
- 10/27/14--07:02: New Room: Frequency Recording – White Plains, NY
- 10/28/14--07:16: Review: Batch Commander for Pro Tools, from Slate Media Technology
- 10/30/14--07:26: Avid and Berklee Online Announce Online Bachelor Degree Program
- 10/30/14--10:40: The Ins and Outs of Licensing Recordings and Cover Songs on YouTube
- 10/31/14--07:14: iZotope Releases Ozone 6 Creative Mastering Platform
- 11/01/14--07:44: JBL Announces 7 Series Master Reference Monitors
- 11/02/14--05:46: Master Plan: SING Mastering — Atlanta
It’s everything Zen, once again, at Antelope Audio.
The Om this time emits from Satori, a true analog monitoring and summing system just launched by Antelope. It builds on what the company started with its Eclipse 384 mastering AD/DA and monitoring controller, packing features like their relay-controlled stepped … Read More
Three times a charm – and four is just a little more.
We refer to the 4th edition of the Brooklyn Stompbox Exhibit, going down at Williamsburg’s famed Main Drag Music. Brought to you by The Deli, Delicious Audio, and Main Drag Music, this joyous overload … Read More
In NYC, dream teams are the standard, and Goodpenny is one place you’ll find a full set of composing talent.
Featuring David Wolfert, Andrew Hollander, and Lawrence Manchester, Goodpenny has some serious collective credits. Founder Hollander has co-written big hits as a songwriter (Celine Dion, Jacquie Lee, … Read More
So, you’ve finally made it! Congratulations. You’re no longer “the intern”. You won’t be getting everyone’s coffee, picking up lunch orders, vacuuming the live room, and doing other menial chores all day, right? NOT SO FAST. Get ready for longer hours, little pay, and a lot more work.
If you’re … Read More
Studio Prodigy Master Class Series (SPMS) is a live attendance seminar where music industry professionals share their knowledge in major studios throughout Los Angeles. Past presenters include Eddie Kramer, Ryan Hewitt, Al Schmitt, and more.
In U2’s 35-plus years of existence, no member has ever died, been fired, or left. The members of U2 have never gone on an “indefinite hiatus” or succumbed to splintering solo projects. On the contrary, they have performed at an extremely high level and been one of the world’s most … Read More
It was inevitable, but also curious that it took this long.
Nevertheless, the wait is over. An established Manhattan audio post facility is expanding across the East River, with audio post production company Heard City’s announcement that it will open a second facility in Brooklyn’s DUMBO neighborhood.
An official Serato accessory, this is for the DJ seeking plug and play tactile control over their effects in Serato software. Helpful for all DJs and producers looking to integrate and manage effects into their mix it … Read More
Let’s clear up what, exactly, that means for this modern-age Neve:Automation Control from any DAW DAW Communication via… Read More
We salute our bravest – those tough-as-nails audio warriors who must record at any cost.
This is why we believe in rooms like Frequency Recording, a new take on founder Rich Fabrizio’s vision for a modern studio. This emerging engineer/mixer has made big strides on take two for his facility … Read More
With their Raven MTX and MTI, software/hardware developers Slate Media Technology brought state of the art multi-touch screen capabilities to the recording world in a very big way — and they are growing a fast following in recording studios and post houses.
Slate’s … Read More
24 Analog Channels + 48 Optical I/O (3 ADAT 8 channel i/o)
This massive amount of … Read More
Here comes a disruption. The world of audio education is suddenly looking like the Wild West, with new avenues of study arriving on what seems like a weekly basis.
The most recent resource is one that potential students will be … Read More
In past articles, we’ve looked at how to take control of your creative rights online, and how to monetize your music using services like YouTube’s ContentID. But what about when it’s someone else’s rights your worried about? This week, we explore how to properly license recordings and cover songs for … Read More
The new version is still focused on mastering, but through a more creative process. The newly designed interface is much more visual in feedback, complementing the improved workflow. It can also work as … Read More
JBL is not standing still.
After making waves on the high end with their flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor, and winning over the affordable market with their 3 Series Studio Monitors, JBL has made another big move with … Read More
In the Wiki for Atlanta, you see it is considered an “alpha-” or “world city”, ranking 15th among world cities and sixth in the nation with a gross domestic product of $270 billion.
These are impressive statistics, and it’s logical that … Read More